27 August 2011

It's good not to talk, sometimes

The weirdo magnet is back. Firmly attached to my forehead and beckoning in strange people from all across London town.

The other day a toothless wonder followed me off the bus and asked 'Have you just finished work?" - yes, I say - "Can I have your number then?" Dude, it's just not that easy. And was it a conditional question...what would have happened if I'd have said no to his first question?!

Not that I get chatted up a lot (if you can call the above being chatted up) but it reminded me of all the other classic lines that I have heard as a result of the weirdo magnet. Here are my other faves:

1. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I want to take you for a romantic meal...to MacDonalds
2. Girls with glasses can be really attractive too.
3. You look like sex.
4. Are you a lesbian? I just want to check so I don't waste my time.

Swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment