10 August 2011

Thoughts for the day

Today I thought I should get a new blog (and here it is). I also spent the afternoon looking at puggles (cross breed of a pug and a beagle) because they are SUPER cute! I would quite like one. Except for the limitations of a) living in a flat with wooden floors; and b) as a rule I don't like dogs because they smell, well, doggy.

I've taken up hula hooping recently, but how in the name of the lord did hula hoops end up being £15? And what does Davina McCall know about what constitutes and ergonomically and aerobically sound hula hoop? I feel I've been hoodwinked.

Speaking of hoods, and a bit more topically, I also just wanted to mention:

1. Looting. Seriously? Are you Dick Turpin? The 17th Century called, it wants its occupation back. I'm wondering if the looters are transporting their swag on the bandwagon they've all jumped on.
2, Apparently Primark has been ransacked by the looters. How would anyone know, it looks like that anyway.

I'm off to wash up, eat a bit of cake and prepare myself to watch Franklin and Bash on E4. Talk about nostalgia - check it out to see how Zack from Saved by the Bell and Travis from Clueless developed into pure hotness.


No comments:

Post a Comment